- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
DORMERO Hotel Plauenの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Plauen, DORMERO Hotel Plauen is connected to a shopping center. Spa Gardens and Theresienstein reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Badewelt Waikiki Water Park and Plohn Theme Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Vogtland Stadium, or consider a night out at Old Coffee Roaster Cultural Center. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Plauenの旅行ガイドを見る
- Festhalle Plauen - 車で 6 分
- Poehl Dam - 車で 10 分
- Goeltzch Viaduct - 車で 23 分
- Plohn Theme Park - 車で 23 分
- Badewelt Waikiki Water Park - 車で 29 分
- Plauen (Vogtl) Mitte Station - 15 min walk
- Leipzig (LEJ-Leipzig - Halle) - 86 min drive
- Where to eat
- Zum Roten Eichhörnchen – Restaurant offering German cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- SONDERBAR – Open daily.
DORMERO Hotel Plauen
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Good hotel right in town centre
We chose to stay in Plauen as we wished to visit some old friends. We have stayed at the Dormero before. It is a very well kept hotel in a quiet location but right in the town centre next to the Theatre. Although the room rate seemed quite low, both parking and breakfast are extra which brings the overall cost up to a similar amount you would pay for a hotel of this standard anywhere else. Parking is underground and absolutely secure. The breakfast was of a very high standard with a wide choice of hot and cold food. The rooms are a good size with modern en-suite facilities. We ate with our friends in a local restaurant in the city. There are several good traditional places to eat in the beautifully restored old town quarter. Plauen is very quiet at nights.
Pros: It was very convenient for our purposes. We knew what to expect. If you need to visit Plauen then you could not do much better than stay here.
Cons: Very little
Location: Right in the city centre next to the Theatre. Stadt-Galerie shopping centre close by. Some good traditional restaurants in old town close by.