Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centreの概要
Choose dates to view prices
デラックス ルーム ダブルベッド 1 台
デラックス ルーム キングベッド 1 台
デラックス ルーム シングルベッド 2 台
エグゼクティブ ルーム ダブルベッド 1 台 ビジネスラウンジアクセス
エグゼクティブ ルーム キングベッド 1 台 ビジネスラウンジアクセス
エグゼクティブ ルーム ビジネスラウンジアクセス
ジュニア スイート ビジネスラウンジアクセス
Located in Tremblay-en-France, Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre is connected to the airport. Gonesse Golf Club and Rosny-sous-Bois Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Parc Asterix and Église Saint-Éloi de Roissy-en-France. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Stade de France or Circuit Carole Moto. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Tremblay-en-Franceの旅行ガイドを見る
- Aeroville Shopping Center - 車で 8 分
- Paris Nord 2 International Business Park - 車で 13 分
- Paris-Le-Bourget - 車で 17 分
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre - 車で 19 分
- O'Parinor - 車で 24 分
- CDG Airport Terminal 1 Station - 6 min drive
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 2 Station - 3 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 4 min walk
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 59.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 65 per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 79.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The only thing that makes it worth staying at the property is the location. Once you step out of the hotel you are at the terminal 2E within 5 minutes. The staff is very friendly and the bed was huge and comfortable and the room was quiet. But the rest of the interior looked as if it had seen better days long time ago. I booked a standard room and the wooden furniture was damaged/chopped around the edges, definitely not what you would expect from a 4 star hotel. Amenities were ok, although mostly on request. Excellent breakfast buffet! I am glad I tried it because I am passing through this airport regularly and I always wondered what it was like but I would not stay here again because I find it overpriced.