Apartments in Oyamamachi for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Oyamamachi
Ark Hotel Kumamotojomae - ROUTE-INN HOTELS -
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Kumamoto Tokyu REI Hotel
Reviewed on May 21, 2020
Crowne Plaza ANA Kumamoto New Sky
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Oyamamachi
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Kumamoto with 50 lodging choices, though not many apartments. We can help you find accommodation similar to apartments.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Oyamamachi
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 17°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 29°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and night-time averages are around 16°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Rainfall averages 39 inches in a year
What to Do in Oyamamachi
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Kumamoto Zoo and Botanical Garden, or get outside and enjoy nature at Musashizuka Park. KKWing Stadium and Kumamoto Airport Golf Course are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.
How to Get to Oyamamachi and Around the Area
Fly into Kumamoto (KMJ), which is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.