- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Osaka's Fukushima neighborhood, Minn Umeda-North is near a train station. Umeda Sky Building and Spa World are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Universal Studios Japan™ and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Kyocera Dome Osaka or Osaka-jō Hall.
- Umeda Sky Building - 徒歩 9 分
- Grand Front Osaka Mall - 徒歩 13 分
- Osaka Station City - 徒歩 14 分
- Osaka International Convention Center - 徒歩 18 分
- Orix Theater - 車で 11 分
- Fukushima Station - 6 min walk
- Shin-Fukushima Station - 10 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 56 min drive
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2400 per day (open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
When we arrived, we’ve noticed how clean the place was and almost all the things we need we’re there. Although I understand that there’s no front desk to assist, at least there should be an attendant to check on the daily needs of occupants, such as soap/shampoo, etc....or a box, where we could place our request on what is lacking in the room. Other than that, everything was fine! Overall, we really liked the place.👍👍👍😘