Apartments in Onomichi for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Onomichi
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2019
Green Hill Hotel Onomichi
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Onomichi Royal Hotel
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Onomichi
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Onomichi with 20 hotels and other lodging options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for accommodation with similar amenities. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can even filter by similar properties such as condos, holiday homes or cottages.
Best Time to Visit Onomichi
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average 1°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 17°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 37 inches in a year
Things to Do in Onomichi
Cultural attractions include Onomichi Chamber of Commerce Memorial Museum and Onomichi Literature Museum, whereas Senkoji Park and Innoshimaohashi Memorial Park are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in town, Jikoji Temple and Shiga Naoya Former House are other places worth a visit.Onomichi is also popular for:
- Mountain views
How to Get to Onomichi and Around the Area
Fly into Hiroshima (HIJ), which is located 14.3 mi (23 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.