Apartments in Nanmoku for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Nanmoku
Hotel Karuizawa Cross
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Apa Hotel Takasaki-Ekimae
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2020
APA Hotel Karuizawa-Ekimae Karuizawaso
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Nanmoku-mura
You might not have many choices within the heart of Nanmoku-mura, but Expedia can help you locate accommodation within the larger area similar to apartments. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like holiday homes, condos or guest houses. While in the region, visit top attractions such as Mount Asama.
Best Time to Visit Nanmoku-mura
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -6°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 13°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1135 inches in a year
Things to Do in Nanmoku-mura
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Gunma Safari Park, or get outside and enjoy nature at Mount Asama. Kanna Dinosaurs Center and Karuizawa Asama Golf Course are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.