Apartments in Ladek-Zdroj for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 11, 2019
Other property types in Ladek-Zdroj
Rezydencja Grawert - Victorian Boutique & SPA
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2018
Centrum Konferencyjne Kalina
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2019
Zamek na Skale
Reviewed on Jul 4, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Ladek-Zdroj
There might not be many choices centrally in Ladek-Zdroj, but Expedia can help you search for lodging accommodation within the larger area similar to apartments. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also filter by similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or cabins.
Best Time to Visit Ladek-Zdroj
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 9°C and nighttime temperatures average -4°C
- April-June: 20°C is the daytime average and 1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22°C and nighttime averages are around 7°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 14°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 509 inches in a year
Must See in Ladek-Zdroj
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Zdroj Wojciech, or get outside and enjoy nature at Park Zdrojowy. Other places in town to visit include Ladek-Zdroj Town Hall and Saint John Nepomucens Bridge.
How to Get to Ladek-Zdroj and Around the Area
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Ladek-Zdroj Station. Ladek-Zdroj might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.