Perfect blend of traditional Japanese feeling and modern design. Spacious room, and extremely pleasant staff. Centrally situated for seeing both Kyoto's east side tourist areas (20-30 minute walk to Gion) and west side tourist sites (10 minute walk to JR line train to Arashiyama or Inari). To get luggage to and from hotel though, you will want a taxi or shuttle.
- Nishiki Market
- 17 min walk
- Nijō Castle
- 18 min walk
- Higashi Honganji Temple
- 4 min drive
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 50 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Kawaramachi - 2 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 17 min walk
- Nijō Castle - 18 min walk
- Kyoto Tower - 3 min drive
- Higashi Honganji Temple - 4 min drive
- Kyoto Shijo-omiya Station - 2 min walk
- Nijojo-mae Station - 15 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 80 min drive
About this property
Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Kyoto
A spa tub, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite. All rooms are soundproofed and feature free WiFi, free wired Internet, and in-room massages. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1430 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2310 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2310 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Fontaine KYOTO
- Hotel Villa Fontaine KYOTO
- Hotel Villa Fontaine KYOTO VILLAGE
- Hotel Villa Fontaine VILLAGE
- Hotel Villa Fontaine VILLAGE KYOTO
- KYOTO Villa
- Villa Fontaine KYOTO
- Villa Fontaine KYOTO VILLAGE
- Villa Fontaine VILLAGE
- Villa Fontaine VILLAGE KYOTO
- Fontaine Village Kyoto Kyoto
- Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Kyoto Hotel
- Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Kyoto Kyoto
- Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Kyoto Hotel Kyoto
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and transportation
- Limited parking spaces
- Parking height restrictions apply
Food and drink
- Local cuisine breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: JPY 1430 per person
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Laundry facilities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Front-desk safe
- Vending machine
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and drink
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Japanese style alright. Room was small but I guess. Restroom too small for my taste hardly had room to move