Apartments in Karpacz for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Karpacz
Green Mountain Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2019
Apartamenty Sun & Snow Ogrodnicza
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
Hotel Relaks Wellness & SPA
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Karpacz
There are 32 lodging choices in Karpacz, including a selection of apartments. Top attractions to visit while in town include Wang Church.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Karpacz?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 9°C and nighttime temperatures average -6°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and 1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23°C and nighttime averages are around 6°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average rainfall is 23 inches in a year
Things to Do in Karpacz
Enjoy the outdoors at Sniezka Mountain Viewpoint and Karkonosze National Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Sports and Tourism Museum and Toy Town Museum. Other places in town to visit include Wang Church and Alpine Coaster.Karpacz also is known for:
How to Get to Karpacz and Around the Area
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Karpacz Station. Karpacz might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.