- Daikoji Temple
- 6 min drive
- Kotohiki Park
- 7 min drive
- Kannon-ji Temple
- 9 min drive
- Takamatsu (TAK)
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Kanpo no Yado Kanonji is located in Kanonji. Kanamaruza Kabuki Theater and Mimoca Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Unpenji Ropeway and Mt. Unpenji. Awashima Island and New Reoma World are also worth visiting.Visit our Kanonji travel guide
- Daikoji Temple - 6 min drive
- Kotohiki Park - 7 min drive
- Zenigata Sunae - 8 min drive
- Kannon-ji Temple - 9 min drive
- Unpenji Ropeway - 13 min drive
- Awaikeda station - 33 min drive
- Takamatsu (TAK) - 46 min drive
About this property
Kanpo no Yado Kanonji
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday - Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Friday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM</li></ul>This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 100 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kanpo No Yado Kannonji
- Kanpo no Yado Kanonji Hotel
- Kanpo no Yado Kanonji Kanonji
- Kanpo no Yado Kanonji Hotel Kanonji