Apartments in Inuyama for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Inuyama
Other property types in Inuyama
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2020
Inuyama Modern Room
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Inuyama International Youth Hostel
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Inuyama
There are plenty of places to stay with 47 hotels and accommodation options in the larger Gifu area, though not many apartments. We can help you find accommodation options that are similar to apartments. Top attractions to visit while in town include Inuyama Castle.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, apartments come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Inuyama?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 17°C and nighttime temperatures average 1°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 17°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1140 inches in a year
What to Do in Inuyama
Cultural attractions include Meiji Mura Museum and Inuyama Cultural Historical Museum, whereas Japan Monkey Park is just one of the family-friendly sights. You’ll find favourite places to visit like Inuyama Castle and Nagoya Castle in the larger area.Inuyama is also recognised for its:
- Theme parks
- University life
How to Get to Inuyama and Around the Area
Fly into Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), which is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), which is 36 mi (57.9 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.