The Corner House Hotel Gatwickの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
In a rural area and near a train station, The Corner House Hotel Gatwick is in a walkable area with good airport proximity. St. John the Baptist Church and Worth St. Nicholas' Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Surrey Hills and Ashdown Forest. Tulley's Farm and K2 Crawley Leisure Center are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and golf lessons.Horleyの旅行ガイドを見る
- Manor Royal Business Park - 車で 8 分
- Crawley Town Hall - 車で 12 分
- County Mall Shopping Centre - 車で 13 分
- Hawth Theatre - 車で 17 分
- Tilgate Park - 車で 19 分
- Horley Station - 12 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Corner House Hotel Gatwick
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5.95 and GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6.00 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.00 per day
- Secured extended parking fee: GBP 7 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - 515131979. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities