Apartments in Hakodate for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Hakodate
Other property types in Hakodate
APA Hotel Hakodate Ekimae
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2020
Four Points by Sheraton Hakodate
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2020
Hakodate Kokusai Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 31, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Hakodate
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Hakodate with 97 accommodation options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you find accommodation that is similar. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar property types like holiday homes, condos or guest houses. You might want to visit the area's shops and enjoy its seafood restaurants.
When is the Best Time to Visit Hakodate?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 7°C and nighttime temperatures average -9°C
- April-June: 20°C is the daytime average and -1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 24°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 35 inches in a year
What to Do in Hakodate
Hakodate is known for its seafood restaurants and shops. Family-friendly attractions include Morning Market and Hakodate Ropeway, whereas Hakodate Park and Mount Hakodate are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. Ekini Fish Market and Hakodate Seikan Renrakusen Memorial Museum Mashumaru are other places to visit while you're in town.Hakodate is also known for:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Hakodate and Around the Area
Fly into Hakodate (HKD), which is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) away.
Head over to Hon-Ishikura Station for metro transport. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hakodate Station.