- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Island at Pigeon Forge
- 10 min walk
- The Comedy Barn Theater
- 14 min walk
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- 15 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Pigeon Forge, Courtyard by Marriott Pigeon Forge is on the riverwalk. Titanic Museum and The Comedy Barn Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Island at Pigeon Forge and WonderWorks. Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction and Dollywood are not to be missed.
- Island at Pigeon Forge - 10 min walk
- The Comedy Barn Theater - 14 min walk
- Hollywood Wax Museum - 15 min walk
- Titanic Museum - 18 min walk
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall - 2 min drive
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 51 min drive
- The Bistro – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Pigeon Forge
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Courtyard Marriott Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Pigeon Forge
- Courtyard Pigeon Forge
- Courtyard by Marriott Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Pigeon Forge Pigeon Forge
- Courtyard by Marriott Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We have stayed here several times. This place is very clean and so nice. The location is very good and the condition of the hotel is like the day it opened. We will be back