- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ski Dubai
- 3 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates
- 4 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park
- 4 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Dubai, Metropolitan Hotel Dubai is in the business district and near a metro station. Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Burj Al Arab and Ski Dubai. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Wild Wadi Water Park, or check out an event or a game at Dubai Autodrome.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Ski Dubai - 3 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates - 4 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 4 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 4 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 4 min drive
- Sharaf DG Station - 4 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Al Safa – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Don Corleone – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Red Lion – Pub offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Al Sheif – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Tropicana – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Metropolitan Hotel Dubai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property offers train station shuttle services to and from First Gulf Bank (FGB) Station only.
- Guests booking nonrefundable rates will receive an email with a link for payment of the deposit prior to their arrival. If payment is not received within 48 hours, the property reserves the right to cancel the reservation. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.00 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 72 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- METROPOLITAN DUBAI
- Hotel Metropolitan Palace
- Metropolitan Palace Dubai
- Metropolitan Hotel Dubai Hotel
- Metropolitan Hotel Dubai Dubai
- Metropolitan Hotel Dubai Hotel Dubai