Apartments in Chevilly-Larue for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Chevilly-Larue
Other property types in Chevilly-Larue
ibis budget Orly Chevilly Tram 7
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2019
Adonis Paris Sud
Reviewed on Jul 5, 2020
B&B Hotel Orly Chevilly Marché International
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Chevilly-Larue
There are plenty of places to stay in the Paris area, with 4308 hotels and accommodation options including 1915 apartments. Take time to visit top sights in the region such as Paris Catacombs and Eiffel Tower.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? An apartment features a kitchen for convenient meals, and often has more space than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Chevilly-Larue?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average 1°C
- April-June: 23°C is the daytime average and 5°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 992 inches in a year
Must See in Chevilly-Larue
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Portes de l'Essonne Aquatic Centre, or get outside and enjoy nature at Jardin des Plantes. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Paris Catacombs and Eiffel Tower.Chevilly-Larue is also known for:
How to Get to Chevilly-Larue and Around the Area
Fly into Paris (ORY-Orly), which is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away from the city centre. You can also search for flights into Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), which is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.