Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Central Thailand
4/5Very Good!(1,519 area reviews)
Street markets and sparkling malls, parks, nightlife districts and museums await at this bustling boulevard, which is one of Thailand’s longest roads.
Bangkok City Centre
3.5/5Good!(59 area reviews)
Known for its stunning river views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Bangkok City Centre. Check out top attractions like MBK Center and Jim Thompson House, and jump on the metro at Hua Lamphong Station or National Stadium BTS Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(136 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Silom. Check out top attractions like Patpong Night Market and Lumphini Park, and jump on the metro at Chong Nonsi BTS Station or Sam Yan Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(276 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Sathorn. Check out top attractions like Bangkok Riverside and Central Rama 3 Mall, and jump on the metro at Technic Krungthep Station or Akhan Songkho Station to see more of the city.
3.5/5Good!(35 area reviews)
Discover Ramkhamhaeng, memorable for its coffeehouses. Popular attractions in Ramkhamhaeng include The Mall Bangkapi and Rajamangala Stadium, and you can see more of the area by hopping on the metro at Ramkhamhaeng Station.
More trip options
- Central Thailand Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Central Thailand Airports
- Hotels in Central Thailand Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Central Thailand Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Central Thailand
- More Hotel Options in Central Thailand
- Central Thailand Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Thailand
- Other Hotels near Central Thailand, Thailand
- Hotels in Popular Destinations