Apartments in Breclav for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Breclav
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2018
Zámecký penzion Rotunda
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2019
Hotel Akademie a depandance Vila Jarmila
Reviewed on Feb 1, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Breclav
You might not have many choices centrally in Breclav, but Expedia can help you find accommodation within the larger area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can even filter by similar properties such as condos, holiday homes or cottages.
Best Time to Visit Breclav
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 11°C and nighttime temperatures average -5°C
- April-June: 24°C is the daytime average and 2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 26°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 17°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 503 inches in a year
Things to Do in Breclav
Enjoy the area's cultural attractions such as Municipal Museum and Gallery, or get outdoors into nature at a spot like Lednice Castle Lake. Other places in town to visit include Church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary and Breclav Synagogue.Breclav also is known for:
How to Get to Breclav and Around the Area
Fly into Brno (BRQ-Turany), which is located 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.