Apartments in Bowen Island for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Bowen Island
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2020
Other property types in Bowen Island
Artisan Suites on Bowen
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Alderwood Cottage & Suite - Bowen Island
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2020
Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Bowen Island
There are 7 accommodation choices in Bowen Island, including a selection of apartments. Visit top sights in the region such as Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market.
Why would you choose apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for couples looking for something with a more local feel.
When is the Best Time to Visit Bowen Island?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 10°C and nighttime temperatures average -1°C
- April-June: 20°C is the daytime average and 3°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 21°C and nighttime averages are around 7°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 15°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average rainfall is 40 inches in a year
Things to Do in Bowen Island
Bowen Island is a relaxing area to enjoy your holiday. Crippen Park and Dorman Point are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Bowen Island Historians Museum is one of the cultural attractions. Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market are other popular places to visit in the area.Bowen Island is also popular for:
How to Get to Bowen Island and Around the Area
Fly into Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), which is located 15.3 mi (24.5 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome), which is 29.2 mi (47.1 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.