Enjoy tiny home living in a custom-built tiny house just 10 minutes north of Waco! Deerfield Cabins is a cluster of 6 tiny homes all built on a tiny home concept, but without compromising comfort or losing the space to relax. Each cabin sleeps 2 people in a custom-built fold-down Murphy bed with an incredibly comfortable Arapahoe® king-size mattress, and the loft also holds a double bed suitable for 1 to 2 children (or an adult who doesn't mind a ladder).
1. SMOKING is NOT allowed. Any evidence of smoking found after Guest’s stay shall incur the loss of any and all deposits.
2. NO PETS ARE PERMITTED. Any evidence of a pet found after Guest’s stay shall incur the loss of any and all deposits.
3. The abuse of alcohol or any use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden on the Premises and in the Cabins. If any disturbance is caused by use of these substances, Guests may be immediately evicted from the Cabins and the Premises.
4. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the Cabin. No more than 4 (four) people may occupy the Cabin at any given time.
6. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
7. Guest shall allow Owners access to the property for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to the repair and inspection of the Premises, at reasonable times during stay.
8. Guest shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses. Any items damaged or missing from the Cabin after Guest’s departure will be subtracted from the damage deposit and the balance billed to Guest.
9. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted.
10. No daily housekeeping service is included in the rental rate. Guests are responsible for cleaning Cabin during stay. However, if requested by Guest at Check-In, Owners can provide housekeeping service for an additional fee of $50 per day. If excessive cleaning is required after Guest departure, an extra cleaning charge of $250 shall be deducted from security deposit or billed to Guest.
11. All garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage receptacle, located at the side of the Cabin.
12. Guest will inform Owner immediately if anything is out of order, lost or damaged so Owner can remedy the issue as soon as possible. Guest will pay for all damages to the Cabin and its contents caused by any Guest.