- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
1700 South 2ndの概要
Choose dates to view prices
ラグジュアリー コンドミニアム 2 ベッドルーム キッチン 1 階
Located in Waco, this apartment is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Shoppers can check out Magnolia Market at the Silos, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Cameron Park Zoo and Waco Mammoth National Monument. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at McLane Stadium. Kayaking, sailing, and surfing/boogie boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests love the property's central location.
- Baylor University - 徒歩 8 分
- The Texas Collection - 徒歩 9 分
- Armstrong Browning Library - 徒歩 12 分
- Mayborn Museum Complex - 徒歩 12 分
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame - 徒歩 15 分
- Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional) - 17 min drive
1700 South 2nd
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 60 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
1700 on Second
If you don't mind spending just a little extra and need to be clode to Baylor, this is the place to stay. Clean. Well decorated. Friendly staff. Full Kitchen. Seperate bed rooms and baths. Its great, and all right next to the Baylor campus.