Top Hotels in Vero Beach
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Top things to do in Vero Beach
Vero Beach Inshore Fishing
Survival Challenge by Zombie Scavengers of Florida
Stuart Inshore Fishing
Vero Beach Beach Vacation
There's nothing more relaxing than a Vero Beach vacation. Whether you're treating yourself to refreshing cocktails at a local bar or reading your favorite book by the ocean's edge, your trip to Vero Beach is an ideal time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many travelers like to stay close to Bathtub Beach, situated just 34 miles (55 km) from downtown. However, you'll also discover plenty of Vero Beach packages close to Normandy Beach and Herman's Bay Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Vero Beach
- Listening to the calming sounds of the ocean is one of life's small pleasures. See what's available among our Vero Beach beach hotels and get ready to switch into vacation mode.
- Private vacation homes, like Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals and FloridaCozyVilla, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Dread endlessly reaching for your wallet during your vacation? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Vero Beach are the ideal solution.
- Our Vero Beach things to do page is a fantastic place to start organizing your getaway to Vero Beach. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 16,400 locals to learn even more.
- Holman Stadium at Dodgertown is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, look up our Vero Beach vacation deals.