Apartments in Uswetakeiyawa for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Uswetakeiyawa
Other property types in Uswetakeiyawa
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2019
OYO 111 Sea Shine Beach Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Uswetakeiyawa
You'll find 11 accommodation options in Uswetakeiyawa. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodation with similar amenities. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can even filter by similar property types like holiday homes, condos or guest houses.
Why not take time to enjoy the seaside in this relaxing area? Discover the region's popular sights like Negombo Beach.
Best Time to Visit Uswetakeiyawa
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically March and April, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 25°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average rainfall is 62 inches in a year
What to Do in Uswetakeiyawa
Uswetakeiyawa is a relaxing area known for its seaside. Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Guruge Nature Park, or get out into nature at a spot like Muthurajawela Visitor Centre. In the larger area, you’ll find Negombo Beach and Sugathadasa Stadium.Uswetakeiyawa is also popular for:
- Coral reefs
How to Get to Uswetakeiyawa and Around the Area
Fly into Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), which is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.