- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukubaの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Tsukuba, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukuba is in the city center and near a metro station. Tsukuba Expo Center and Tsukuba Space Center are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Aeon Mall Tsukuba and Aeon Mall Tsuchiura. Don't miss out on a visit to Tsukuba Wanwan Land. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Tsukuba Station is just steps away.Tsukubaの旅行ガイドを見る
- Tsukuba Expo Center - 徒歩 10 分
- Science Museum of Map and Survey - 車で 6 分
- Tsukuba Space Center - 車で 7 分
- Doho Park - 車で 7 分
- Tsukuba University - 車で 11 分
- Tsukuba Station - 2 min walk
- Tsuchiura Arakawaoki Station - 9 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 60 min drive
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tsukuba
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (open 24 hours)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was close to the university that’s what I liked about it and the bus terminal