- Liked: Staff & service
- Dragsmarks Kloster
- 13 min drive
- 26 min drive
- Havets hus Aquarium
- 28 min drive
- Trollhattan (THN-Vanersborg)
- 50 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Uddevalla, Bokenäset Hotell & Konferens is in a rural location and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Gullmarsbaden and Stangehuvud Nature Reserve, while Vikarvet and Bohuslans Museum are cultural highlights.Visit our Uddevalla travel guide
- Dragsmarks Kloster - 13 min drive
- Gullmarsbaden - 26 min drive
- Havets hus Aquarium - 28 min drive
- Vikarvet - 28 min drive
- Havets Hus - 28 min drive
- Uddevalla Central Station - 33 min drive
- Trollhattan (THN-Vanersborg) - 50 min drive
About this property
Bokenäset Hotell & Konferens
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Reception hours are 8 AM-11 PM between July 3-August 13. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of SEK 150 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for SEK 150.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: SEK 150 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 150.0 per day
- Facilities fee: SEK 485 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bokenäset Hotell Konferens Aparthotel Uddevalla
- Bokenäset Hotell Konferens Aparthotel
- Bokenäset Hotell Konferens Uddevalla
- Bokenäset Hotell Konferens
- Bokenaset Hotell & Konferens
- Bokenäset Hotell & Konferens Uddevalla
- Bokenäset Hotell & Konferens Aparthotel
- Bokenäset Hotell & Konferens Aparthotel Uddevalla
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great spot for families
Amazing location by the water. Great restaurant. Cabins are nice - but even though I can only find information on the hotel website that these are “hotel rooms” there were indications that they were owned by someone ie. a few boxes noted to be private and a note from a couple in the entrance urging the visitor to take care of their place. Didn’t really change anything but still went away with this subtle feeling of being cheated a little bit. Supermarkets are a bit far so would have been nice that the bar/kiosk had a slightly larger selection of things to buy. Eg. not possible to buy a bottle of water which was slightly annoying given it was 30+ degrees. But hey, hard to complain about the great weather.