- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Near a metro station, YMCA Asia Youth Center is in Tokyo's Chiyoda neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Yasukuni Shrine are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include La Qua Tokyo Dome City and Ueno Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo Dome, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed.Tokyoの旅行ガイドを見る
- Tokyo Dome - 徒歩 10 分
- Nippon Budokan - 徒歩 17 分
- Akihabara Electric Town - 徒歩 18 分
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 車で 3 分
- Ueno Park - 車で 4 分
- Suidobashi Station - 5 min walk
- Jimbocho Station - 7 min walk
- Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 47 min drive
YMCA Asia Youth Center
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
Food and drink
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Korean breakfast: JPY 300 for adults and JPY 300 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Overall score and ratings for YMCA Asia Youth Center
Affordable to stay
It's my 2nd time to stay at YMCA Hotel as the location is quite nice.
Pros: Price and location