- Calligraphy Museum
- 17 min walk
- Tenno-ji Temple
- 18 min walk
- Asakura Choso Museum
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Arakawa neighborhood, Randor Residence Tokyo Classic is in the city center and near a train station. Tokyo National Science Museum and Tokyo National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ueno Zoo and KidZania Tokyo. Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are not to be missed. Our guests love the property's convenience to public transportation: Machiya-ekimae Station is 11 minutes by foot and Arakawa-kuyakushomae Station is 12 minutes.
- Calligraphy Museum - 17 min walk
- Tenno-ji Temple - 18 min walk
- Asakura Choso Museum - 3 min drive
- Kannonji Temple - 3 min drive
- Yanaka Cemetery - 3 min drive
- Tokyo Mikawashima Station - 4 min walk
- Machiya-ekimae Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
Randor Residence Tokyo Classic
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Randor Tokyo Classic Tokyo
- Randor Residence Tokyo Classic Tokyo
- Randor Residence Tokyo Classic Apartment
- Randor Residence Tokyo Classic Apartment Tokyo
- Free WiFi
- Children stay free
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Bed sheets provided
- Shower/tub combination
- Children's slippers
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Flat-screen TV
- Laundry detergent
- Near laundromat
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Vending machine
- Near a train station
- In the city center
- 11 rooms
- 8 floors
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had an excellent stay, great apartment