ONE @ Tokyoの概要
Choose dates to view prices
Studio Lower Floor
Studio with View
Studio Upper Floor
Loft with Rollaway
ONE @ Tokyo is located in Tokyo's Sumida neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Tokyo National Museum and Imperial Garden Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Solamachi and Ameya-Yokochō. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ryogoku Kokugikan or Nippon Budokan. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 徒歩 8 分
- Sensō-ji Temple - 車で 10 分
- Ueno Park - 車で 14 分
- University of Tokyo - 車で 19 分
- Tokyo Dome - 車で 37 分
- Oshiage Station (Skytree) - 5 min walk
- Honjo-azumabashi Station - 16 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 37 min drive
ONE @ Tokyo
Food and drink
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1760 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort