Apartments in Tokushima for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Tokushima
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Tokushima
Smile Hotel Tokushima
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2020
Hotel Sunroute Tokushima
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
JR Hotel Clement Tokushima
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Tokushima
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Tokushima with 31 hotels and other lodging options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate similar accommodation. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can even filter by similar property types like holiday homes, condos or cabins.
When is the Best Time to Visit Tokushima?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Average rainfall is 49 inches in a year
What to Do in Tokushima
Cultural attractions include Tokushima Castle Museum and Awa Odori Kaikan, whereas Tokushima Central Park and Shinmachigawa Mizugiwa Park are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in town, Tokushima Castle and German House are other places worth a visit.Tokushima also is known for:
- Historical sites
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Tokushima and Around the Area
Fly into Tokushima (TKS), which is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Takamatsu (TAK), which is 33.6 mi (54.1 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.