Apartments in Thu Dau Mot for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Thu Dau Mot
The Mira Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2019
Becamex Hotel Thu Dau Mot
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2020
The Mira Boutique Hotel
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Thu Dau Mot
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the Ho Chi Minh City area, with 1491 hotels and accommodation options including 387 apartments.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for you? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Thu Dau Mot
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34°C and nighttime temperatures average 21°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average rainfall is 0 inches in a year
What to Do in Thu Dau Mot
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Lac Canh Dai Nam Van Hien Theme Park, or get outside and enjoy nature at Gia Dinh Park. In the larger area, you’ll find Dai Nam Van Hien and Dai Nam Open Zoo.
How to Get to Thu Dau Mot and Around the Area
Fly into Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), which is located 14.4 mi (23.1 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.