Apartments in The Entrance for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in The Entrance
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in The Entrance
Oaks The Entrance Waterfront Suites
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Ocean Front at The Entrance
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Nesuto The Entrance Apartments
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in The Entrance
You'll find plenty of places to stay in The Entrance with 69 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, including 52 apartments. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and scenic seaside in this walkable area?
Why consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come with a kitchen, so you can enjoy some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit The Entrance?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically February and January, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 26°C and nighttime temperatures average 16°C
- April-June: 23°C is the daytime average and 9°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 20°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1074 inches in a year
Things to Do in The Entrance
The Entrance is well regarded for its seaside and shops. Enjoy the area's cultural attractions such as Alison Homestead, or get outdoors into nature at a spot like Blue Bay Beach. In the larger area, you’ll find Pelican Plaza and Swadling Reserve.The Entrance is also popular for:
How to Get to The Entrance and Around the Area
Fly into Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), which is located 42.3 mi (68.1 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), which is 45.1 mi (72.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.