Apartments in Tanum for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Tanum
Other property types in Tanum
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2018
5 Person Holiday Home in Tanumshede
6 Person Holiday Home in Tanumshede
Staying in an Apartment in Tanum
You'll find 12 lodging choices in Tanum, including a selection of apartments.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Tanum
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 6°C and nighttime temperatures average -6°C
- April-June: 20°C is the daytime average and -1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 21°C and nighttime averages are around 5°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 12°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Average rainfall is 32 inches in a year
What to Do in Tanum
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Nordens Ark, or get out into nature at a spot like Salto Nature Reserve. Vitlycke Museum and Fjallbacka Golf Club are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.Tanum is also popular for:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Tanum and Around the Area
Fly into Trollhattan (THN-Vanersborg), which is located 45.6 mi (73.4 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.