- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ypao Beach Park
- 3 min walk
- Tagada Guam Amusement Park
- 2 min drive
- Guam Premier Outlets
- 3 min drive
- Guam (GUM-A.B. Won Pat Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Hilton Guam Resort And Spa is located in Tamuning's Tumon neighborhood. Fish Eye Marine Park and Onward Mangilao Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tumon Beach and Ypao Beach Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Slingshot Guam, or check out an event or a game at Paseo Baseball Stadium.
4.2/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (351 reviews)
- Safe (233 reviews)
- Easy parking (159 reviews)
- Ypao Beach Park - 3 min walk
- Tagada Guam Amusement Park - 2 min drive
- Guam Premier Outlets - 3 min drive
- Tumon Sands Plaza - 3 min drive
- Tumon Beach - 4 min drive
- Guam (GUM-A.B. Won Pat Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Islander Terrace – Garden-view buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Fishermans Cove – Seafood restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
- Roys Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Tree Bar – Poolside restaurant offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Tropics BBQ – Poolside buffet restaurant offering barbecue. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Hilton Guam Resort And Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 for adults and USD 13.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 3 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Guam Hilton
- Guam Hilton Resort
- Guam Resort
- Hilton Guam
- Hilton Guam Resort
- Hilton Resort Guam
- Resort Guam
- Hilton Guam Resort Tamuning
- Hilton Guam Tamuning
- Hilton Guam Resort Spa
- Hilton Guam And Spa Tamuning
- Hilton Guam Resort And Spa Resort
- Hilton Guam Resort And Spa Tamuning
- Hilton Guam Resort And Spa Resort Tamuning
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Nice location but the facility was run down! Hilton brand is suppose to be to be top tier but I felt this property was run down. I would of rather stayed at a holiday inn or days inn considering the price for the run down room