1. Service is horrible. Very Rude front desk. When i told them the phone in our room does not work, they don't replace it until we were almost checked out of the hotel (our last day).
2. When I arrived to checked in, i need to pay for the whole stay. Usually you pay when you checked out, in this hotel, you need to pay when you checked in.
3. The rooms and the hotel has heavy cigarette smells. We were shown multiple rooms, and every single rooms has heavy cigarette smells, even though the hotel has a non-smoking policy for the whole hotels.
4. Room is dirty and carpet smells filthy. i have dust mites allergy. As soon as I entered the room, I cannot breath.
5. TV in our room does not work
6. Breakfast is so so. The food are not hot. Choices are very limited.
7. When I tried to borrow the wheelchair for my mom, they told us the wheelchair is only to be used inside the hotel and requires a 2000 NT deposit, and not to be taken outside. I have stayed in many other hotels, and they allow us to borrow wheelchair to be used outside of the hotel and without any deposits.
Overall, it was a horrible stay and will not recommend to anyone. I won't ever go back to this hotel. I would rate this hotel a minus 5.