Nice and new, outstanding facilities, large & well appointed rooms. Loved the roof top bar - it’s a fantastic asset, although the bar counter setup is strange and inefficient. Restaurant is nice, staff are friendly and efficient at their jobs. Very close to the airport and directly under a flight path but this is not an issue for sleeping at night as there is a curfew on flight times. We were extremely impressed with the whole property - pleasantly surprised.
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- University of Sydney
- 8 min drive
- Capitol Theatre
- 9 min drive
- Coogee Beach
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- University of Sydney - 8 min drive
- Capitol Theatre - 9 min drive
- Coogee Beach - 9 min drive
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 10 min drive
- Sydney Town Hall - 10 min drive
- Sydney St Peters Station - 5 min drive
- Mascot Station - 16 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
The Branksome Hotel And Residences
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. Conveniences include a washer/dryer and a dining area, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 13 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 30.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 300.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and onsite parking.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Branksome Hotel Mascot
- Branksome Hotel
- Branksome Mascot
- The Branksome And Residences
- The Branksome Hotel And Residences Mascot
- The Branksome Hotel And Residences Aparthotel
- The Branksome Hotel And Residences Aparthotel Mascot
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: AUD 30.00 per day
- Limited parking
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Children stay free
- Children's pool
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 5:30 AM–10:30 AM: AUD 29 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 poolside bar and 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 50.0 per day
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Dining room
- Smart TV with premium channels
- Pay movies
- Furnished balcony
- Rooftop terrace
- Barbecue grill
- Picnic area
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Air conditioning
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices available
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Safe at front desk
- Free newspapers (lobby)
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- 146 rooms
- Built in 2017
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
Friendly, efficient service. Good location and rates. Clean, modern property and amenities. The bed a bit hard. Would request a mattress topper next time.