Look - I have stayed in worse places. But for the cost for this tired, non airconditioned tinderbox probably takes the cake.
Lets get the positives out of the way - it's close to the beach. It was neat and tidy.
The things to improve on:-
- install airconditioning. Whilst not so important in Iceland, it is important in Australia.
- no fly screens. Again possibly not important in Iceland, but again important in Australia
- let us open a window!! It is stifling
- the lounge room furniture. One vinyl three seater couch - (lovely in 35 degree heat) and one "lounge chair". Buy some decent furniture!
- the beds - buy some decent beds
So overall disappointing. Don't expect a view of the beach. Don't expect to be comfortable, do expect a hefty charge.