- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Golden Tulip Ever Yonginの概要
Choose dates to view prices
デラックス ツインルーム (Deluxe Twin)
デラックス ツインルーム (Deluxe Family Twin)
デラックス 4 人部屋 (Randomly assigned bed type)
エグゼクティブ ダブルルーム テラス
エグゼクティブ ツインルーム テラス
ジュニア スイート (Double)
Located in Yongin, Golden Tulip Ever Yongin is near theme parks. Yangji Pine Ski Valley and Ski World at Konjiam Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Everland and Caribbean Bay. Korean Folk Village and Bundang Sports Center are not to be missed.
- Samsung Transportation Museum - 車で 3 分
- Everland - 車で 4 分
- Caribbean Bay - 車で 4 分
- Korean Folk Village - 車で 15 分
- Ski World at Konjiam Resort - 車で 29 分
- Suwon Station - 19 min drive
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) - 48 min drive
Golden Tulip Ever Yongin
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: KRW 13000 for adults and KRW 13000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CESCO (S. Korea) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The counter staff are cordial and pleasant. The pizza restaurant nearby — Pizza Maru serves the cheesiest and yummiest pizza ever. Ediya Coffee within the hotel premise at Level 1 is peaceful. Free shuttle to Everland, so it’s convenient too :)