Baylis House Hotelの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
ファミリー ルーム (Family of 3)
Located in Slough, Baylis House Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Windsor Castle and Pinewood Studios are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Legoland and Thorpe Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Windsor Racecourse or Ascot Racecourse. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Sloughの旅行ガイドを見る
- Eton College - 車で 6 分
- Windsor Royal Shopping Centre - 車で 9 分
- St. Georges Chapel - 車で 9 分
- Windsor Racecourse - 車で 19 分
- Windsor Castle - 車で 21 分
- Uxbridge Underground Station - 13 min drive
- Slough Station - 20 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grand – Alfresco dining buffet restaurant. Open daily. Reservations required.
Baylis House Hotel
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Staff & service
It shouldn't be named after the manor as it has nothing to do with it. The rooms are average I would give it 3 stars, nowhere near 4 star. Breakfast is lacklustre, no fried eggs, no Omelette no Bacon no Beans. This is not an English Breakfast