Apartments in Sent for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Sent
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Other property types in Sent
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
oldest Engadine farmhouse located in the middle of the mountain village of Sent
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Sent
You might have as many choices centrally in Sent, but Expedia can help you search for accommodation in the area similar to apartments. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also filter by similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or cabins.
Best Time to Visit Sent
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 8°C and nighttime temperatures average -5°C
- April-June: 19°C is the daytime average and 0°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 21°C and nighttime averages are around 7°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 25 inches in a year
What to Do in Sent
Not dal Mot Park and Vinschgau Valley are a couple of lovely local spots to get outside and enjoy nature. Ortler Ski Arena and Swiss Alps are other places to visit while you're in town.Sent is known also for its:
- Mountain views