Apartments in Sandpoint for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Sandpoint
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Other property types in Sandpoint
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Sandpoint
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Schweitzer Mountain Resort - Selkirk Lodge
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Best Western Plus Ponderay Mountain Lodge
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Sandpoint
You'll find 89 lodging choices in Sandpoint, including a selection of apartments. While you're here, why not visit the ski slopes and enjoy the lakeside?
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are ideal for couples looking to stay away from the tourist areas, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Sandpoint
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12°C and nighttime temperatures average -6°C
- April-June: 25°C is the daytime average and 0°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 29°C and nighttime averages are around 3°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Average rainfall is 862 inches in a year
Must See in Sandpoint
Sandpoint is known for its lakeside and mountain landscape. Cultural attractions include Panida Theater and Bonner County Historical Society Museum, whereas Sandpoint City Beach Park and Lakeview Park are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in town, Liberty Pier and Sandpoint Elks Golf Course are other places worth a visit.Sandpoint is also recognised for its:
How to Get to Sandpoint and Around the Area
Fly into Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), which is located 54.6 mi (87.8 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.