Apartments in San Martino di Castrozza for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in San Martino di Castrozza
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Other property types in San Martino di Castrozza
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2019
Hotel Excelsior Cimone
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in San Martino di Castrozza
There are 25 lodging options in San Martino di Castrozza, including a selection of apartments.
Why would you choose apartments instead of traditional hotels? An apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit San Martino di Castrozza?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 3°C and nighttime temperatures average -6°C
- April-June: 15°C is the daytime average and -3°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 17°C and nighttime averages are around 5°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 11°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average rainfall is 31 inches in a year
Things to Do in San Martino di Castrozza
San Martino Natural Park and Paneveggio-Pale di San Martino Nature Park are a couple of lovely local spots to get outside and enjoy nature. While in town, San Martino di Castrozza Ski Area and Col Verde Gondola are other places worth a visit.San Martino di Castrozza also is known for:
- Mountain views
How to Get to San Martino di Castrozza and Around the Area
Fly into Bolzano (BZO), which is located 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.