Apartments in Samut Sakhon for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Samut Sakhon
Other property types in Samut Sakhon
Grand Inter Hotel
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
OYO 577 For Love Hotel
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Samut Sakhon
You might not have many choices centrally in Samut Sakhon, but Expedia can help you search for lodging options in the area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or cabins. While in the region, visit top attractions such as Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo.
When is the Best Time to Visit Samut Sakhon?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35°C and nighttime temperatures average 20°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1387 inches in a year
Things to Do in Samut Sakhon
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo, or get out into nature at a spot like Muang Samut Songkhram Municipal Health Garden. Royal Police Cadet Academy and Wat Samphran are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.
How to Get to Samut Sakhon and Around the Area
Fly into Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), which is located 35.1 mi (56.5 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), which is 35.6 mi (57.3 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.