- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Agriturismo Ariola
- 11 min drive
- Torrechiara Castle
- 17 min drive
- Parma (PMF)
- 20 min drive
- Taro River
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Sala Baganza, Hotel cortaccia sanvitale is next to a golf course. Felino Salami Museum and Magnani Rocca Foundation are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Strada della Repubblica and Barilla Center.
- Agriturismo Ariola - 11 min drive
- Torrechiara Castle - 17 min drive
- Hospital of Parma - 21 min drive
- Taro River - 21 min drive
- Parish Church of Langhirano - 22 min drive
- Collecchio Station - 8 min drive
- Parma (PMF) - 20 min drive
About this property
Hotel cortaccia sanvitale
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per accommodation, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per stay.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel cortaccia sanvitale Sala Baganza
- cortaccia sanvitale Sala Baganza
- cortaccia sanvitale
- Hotel cortaccia sanvitale Inn
- Hotel cortaccia sanvitale Sala Baganza
- Hotel cortaccia sanvitale Inn Sala Baganza
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Great hotel sadly staff weren't there!
Clean and beautiful rooms. Found in a castle courtyard the setting is stunning. Beautifully designed rooms with amazing features, coffee machine and bathroom all very good. Sadly our welcome was non existent and this really affected our stay. We arrived on a Sunday, when a huge market and festival was going on outside the hotel. We had received an email stating the time reception would be open. We planned our day around this and arrived when the reception was due to be open between 3-9pm. Sadly no one was there... Our keys were on the desk to collect, but no idea about where we could park our go for food that evening. It simply felt odd arriving and going to your room without speaking to anyone. We did find free parking but it was 300 metres away, not great with luggage. The booking said a free welcome drink... We didn't get that, but all we needed was a human being to welcome is and give us some guidance with parking and our two night stay a basic of customer service. Staff at breakfast were ok. The first day she was very grumpy and unfriendly. The second morning the lady was more friendly but no offer of a second coffee or if we needed anything else. We don't speak much Italian... But a smile guys a long way in any language. Cleaning was perfect... The rooms are lovely and we cannot fault that. We got room 203 which is directly above the breakfast room. Quiet for most of the day, however breakfast starts at 7am and it's noisy so don't expect to sleep in!