Apartments in Resistencia for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Resistencia
Other property types in Resistencia
Niyat Urban Hotel
Reviewed on Jun 9, 2018
Amérian Hotel Casino Gala
Reviewed on May 23, 2017
Gala Hotel y Convenciones
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Resistencia
You'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Resistencia. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate similar accommodation. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like condos, holiday homes or cottages.
Best Time to Visit Resistencia
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 19°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 10°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 26°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Average rainfall is 993 inches in a year
Things to Do in Resistencia
Enjoy the area's cultural attractions such as Ichoalay Regional History Museum, or get outdoors into nature at a spot like Cumba Cua Park. Other places in town to visit include Plaza 25 de Mayo and Casa de las Culturas.Resistencia also is known for:
How to Get to Resistencia and Around the Area
Fly into Resistencia (RES-Resistencia Intl.), which is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Corrientes (CNQ-Corrientes Intl.), which is 14 mi (22.5 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.