- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Garner Veterans’ Memorial
- 14 min drive
- Clemmons Educational State Forest
- 14 min drive
- North Carolina Birding Trail
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Comfort Inn Garner Clayton I-40 is located in Garner. Garner Veterans’ Memorial and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Gardens are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adams Vineyards and Clemmons Educational State Forest. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek.
- Adams Vineyards - 9 min drive
- Garner Veterans’ Memorial - 14 min drive
- Clemmons Educational State Forest - 14 min drive
- Gregory Vineyard - 15 min drive
- North Carolina Birding Trail - 15 min drive
- Raleigh Station - 17 min drive
- Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn Garner Clayton I-40
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Comfort Garner
- Comfort Inn Garner
- Comfort Inn Suites Garner
- Comfort Garner Clayton I 40
- Comfort Inn Garner Clayton I 40
- Comfort Inn Garner Clayton I-40 Hotel
- Comfort Inn Garner Clayton I-40 Garner
- Comfort Inn Garner Clayton I-40 Hotel Garner
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
El hotel huele feo, las sabanas huelen feo , no puedo dormir , deseo se me reenbolse mi dinero ya que mañana no me quedare en este hotel en tan malas condiciones