- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Les Halles
- 11 min walk
- Centre Pompidou
- 13 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 2 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Résidence de Bourgogne is in the city center and near a metro station. Centre Pompidou and Grevin Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Les Halles - 11 min walk
- Centre Pompidou - 13 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 2 min drive
- Opéra Garnier - 2 min drive
- Louvre Museum - 4 min drive
- Strasbourg - Saint-Denis Station - 2 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 9 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 40 min drive
About this property
Résidence de Bourgogne
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday - Sunday: 7 AM - 3 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Monday - Sunday: 8 PM - midnight</li></ul>To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Please note that the reception desk is open from 11 AM to 3 PM and from 7 PM to 1 AM.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Tax ID - 702033357200018. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Résidence Bourgogne
- Résidence Bourgogne Apartment
- Résidence Bourgogne Apartment Paris
- Residence Bourgogne Hotel
- Résidence Bourgogne Paris
- Résidence de Bourgogne Paris
- Résidence de Bourgogne Apartment
- Résidence de Bourgogne Apartment Paris
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Horrible experience. Make sure you speak French
I arrived to the hotel after booking, only to have the staff at the restaurant (there is no front desk), send me to check in at another hotel that was a 17 minute walk away from there. The location was not good as it was in another Arrondissement. I cannot lace a positive review for this hotel as I booked this hotel and didn’t even stay there. I would not recommend this hotel unless you want a surprise.