This apartment is an absolute ripoff. Here is our list of complaints:
1) We were charged $58 for an additional person, but it was only myself and my husband staying at the apartment. How can they charge for an "extra person" when there are only 2 of us with no children?
2) We were given 2 old, mismatched bath towels that smelled of moth balls. There were also towels on the floor that we were told were to soak up the water that leaks out of the shower because part of the shower wall is gone. The bath mat was brown and smelled of mold. It was obvious that it was not clean. There were no hand towels or washcloths provided.
3) We were given one small roll of toilet paper for 6 days, and when I mentioned this was not enough to the woman who took our $200 euro deposit, I was told that was all we got.
4) The kitchen light did not work and they had placed a small lamp with a bare bulb on the counter to provide light - this was blinding.
5) The cups provided were mismatched and half of them had broken handles.
6) The sheets to the bed did not appear to be clean. There was no top sheet so we had to sleep under a quilt that smelled rancid. I do not believe they washed the bedding.
7) The battery in the TV remote did not work.
9) The toilet flusher wouldn't stop running water, and fortunately my husband was able to fix it, as the lady who took our $200 euro deposit made it clear that anything that went wrong with the apartment would be charged to us.