Smell in the room is not good and has some insect in the room bit me in the night.
- Spa World
- 4 min walk
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- 8 min walk
- Abeno Harukas
- 12 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Spa World - 4 min walk
- Tsutenkaku Tower - 8 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 9 min walk
- Abeno Harukas - 12 min walk
- Shitennoji Temple - 3 min drive
- Dobutsuen-mae Station - 1 min walk
- Osaka Shin-Imamiya Station - 5 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
This hotel features free WiFi in public areas and a vending machine. All 10 rooms offer free WiFi.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Inn Osaka
- Park Inn Hotel
- Park Inn Osaka
- Park Inn Hotel Osaka
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
- Vending machine
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shared bathroom
Last resort? Sure.
I'll grant I'm coming from a western perspective. There's only one bathing area for the whole place (men & women) and it's a common area (not even a shower curtain). I don't know if I got unlucky, but I was put into a smoking room. The toilet for my floor was tiny (no room to even pull down your pants in the stall), so I would use the toilet on the ground level. For the same price there are better places on the same block that have private showers and regular size bathrooms.