Choose dates to view prices
エコノミー シングル ルーム 布団 共用バスルーム (With Air Conditioning)
エコノミー シングル ルーム 布団 (Without Air Conditioning)
Located in Osaka's Nishinari neighborhood, Park Inn is near a train station. Spa World and Umeda Sky Building are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Nipponbashi and Abeno Harukas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Kyocera Dome Osaka or Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium.Osakaの旅行ガイドを見る
- Spa World - 徒歩 4 分
- Tennoji Zoo - 徒歩 6 分
- Tsutenkaku Tower - 徒歩 8 分
- Nipponbashi - 徒歩 9 分
- Abeno Harukas - 徒歩 12 分
- Dobutsuen-mae Station - 2 min walk
- Tennoji Station - 11 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50 min drive
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort