- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Choose dates to view prices
ベーシック シングルルーム 禁煙
ファミリールーム 禁煙 (シングルベッド4台)
Located in Naha, Hotel Ocean is in the city center and near the airport. Kokusai Dori and DFS Galleria Okinawa are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Senaga Island and Sunset Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Okinawa World and Okinawa Zoo. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.
- Makishi Public Market - 徒歩 10 分
- Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum - 徒歩 15 分
- DFS Galleria Okinawa - 徒歩 15 分
- Tomari Port - 徒歩 20 分
- Okinawa Prefectural Office - 車で 2 分
- Makishi Station - 4 min walk
- Naha (OKA) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sky Lounge – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 750 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Room size is very small. Delicious breakfast and friendly hotel staffs.