- Noosa Beach
- 5 min walk
- Little Cove Beach
- 11 min walk
- Noosa National Park
- 19 min walk
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Noosa Heads, Hotel Laguna is near the beach. Hastings Street is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Noosa Beach and Noosa National Park. Noosa Botanic Gardens and Aqua Fun Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Noosa Heads travel guide
- Noosa Beach - 5 min walk
- Little Cove Beach - 11 min walk
- Noosa National Park - 19 min walk
- Noosa Hill - 2 min drive
- Sunshine Beach Village Shops - 5 min drive
- Cooroy Station - 26 min drive
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) - 33 min drive
About this property
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 55 per week.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 55 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Laguna Noosa Heads
- Laguna Noosa Heads
- Hotel Laguna Apartment
- Hotel Laguna Noosa Heads
- Hotel Laguna Apartment Noosa Heads
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was average at best.
The pros; location is fantastic being right on hastings street and able to walk everywhere. Ground floor unit offers easy access to the pool. Cons; NOISE! If laying in bed until 1.30am listening to the sound of doof doof music is your idea of a good time then by all means stay here. The outside noise ruined the stay for us. Both Friday and Saturday nights had loud music playing until early hours. You could also hear all of the commotion of cars going in and out of the carpark, cleaners going in and out, bin trucks etc. It was so frustrating to try and sleep with all of this. Not relaxing at all. The unit itself was average. Clean but old and daggy. The sofa bed needs replacing it was so uncomfortable & dipped in the middle. No pantry to store your pantry items. The pool was nice but not heated enough to be pleasant. If you can stay on the river side in a renovated apartment it might be better however would not recommend unit 100 nor stay here again.